This project is now being reconsidered as a 16 story twin tower project. The building requires a zoning change to increase allowed height which then preserves open land and expands the adjacent Roby Park. It will include most all of the environmental benefits as proposed in the original project.
Among these are:
- stopping sprawl in its vicinity,
- increasing open park space,
- adding to the bike path transportation off the roadways,
- reducing municipal water and waste uses,
- lowering fossil energy consumption, increasing alternative energy use.